Upstate DOC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will be new to Greenville, SC area

2 posters

Go down

Will be new to Greenville, SC area Empty Will be new to Greenville, SC area

Post by atun Tue May 20, 2008 1:24 am

My name is Atun and I am currently a graduating senior at UW-Madison (go badgers!). I will be starting full time as an engineer this upcoming August.

Little bit of background: I grew up in Indonesia before I came to Madison, WI for college. I participated here and there in my student center ( St. Paul's University Catholic Center ). I was the president of a small Indonesian Catholic group on campus as well. Oh, and I wasn't brought up Catholic. (I don't know why I put it up here, just want to throw it out there I guess)

As of now, I am taking my last course which is a summer lab. I am currently looking for an apartment or a house(?) to stay in Greenville area...

Yes, I have gone to Greenville, SC. In fact, I interned at the same company that I'm going to work full time with last summer. Anyways, looking forward to hear from anyone and get involved in Greenville.

Hmm, I played guitar. Play sporadically for mass, since school is quite demanding at times. I lead people in my community for praise and worship music as well.
atun
atun

Back to top Go down

Will be new to Greenville, SC area Empty Re: Will be new to Greenville, SC area

Post by Carp Wed May 21, 2008 9:23 am

An advanced Welcome to the community. You should love Greenville. We look forward to meeting you in person! Good luck with the housing search, and if we hear of anything, we'll pass it along!
Carp
Carp

http://www.davidmichelle.org

Back to top Go down